You will find hereunder a selection of our most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Are your frames flexible?
- I have a strong correction, what supplement will I have to pay?
- How to obtain thinned glasses?
- What does a prism mean?
- Do your lenses darken in the sun - photochromic lenses?
- Photochromic lenses do not react in the car, is that normal?
- Do you make progressive lenses?
- Would it be possible to get a quote for progressive lenses?
- Is there a warranty on your progressive glasses?
- Do you make proximity glasses?
- Do you make reading glasses?
- Do you make computer glasses (anti blue coating)?
- Why can't I order progressive glasses with the anti-blue light coating?
- Do your glasses come with a hard case?
- Is it possible to have another length of temples?
- I want to order name brand glasses with corrective lenses but I can't, why?
- Are your name brand glasses authentic?
- I want to buy brand prescription glasses, will the prescription lenses carry the brand logo?
- I ordered a lens box but I made a mistake in the correction, can I send it back to you?
- I am allergic to nickel, which frame(s) would you recommend?
- Can you send me trial contact lenses?
- I can't find children's glasses, is that normal?
How to order
- My photo appears in my account but not in the avatars, how do I do it?
- How do I fill in my corrections?
- My prescription does not match what your site requires, how do I do it?
- Can I order lenses and keep my frame?
- I would like to order an invisible frame but can I have larger lenses ?
- How do I measure my pupillary distance? Is this necessary?
- I have received a discount code but it does not apply, why?
Services and Warranty
I can't find the answer to my question! What do I do?
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.