Are glasses from 29.90€ under warranty?
Yes! all glasses in the Glasses24 catalog are covered by the European 2-year legal warranty.
Validity of the "100% satisfied, exchanged or refunded" guarantee?
It's very simple, Glasses24 offers you a guarantee that includes a 30-day period during which you can try your glasses without obligation.
Glasses24 is of course committed to respecting the european legal guarantee of hidden defects.
- In addition, we are committed to the guarantee "100% satisfied, exchanged or refunded". In this respect, the Customer acknowledges that the photos of the products on the site are not contractual and that compliance is assessed with regard to the model, color and correction criteria recorded in the customer's validated order.
- In order to be able to claim the "100% satisfied, exchanged or refunded" guarantee, you must include your prescription and photo for pupillary distance in your order. In the absence of these elements, the Customer acknowledges that the Company Brillen24 reserves the right not to proceed with the refund or exchange, without liability.
To benefit from the "100% satisfied, exchanged or refunded" guarantee, contact our customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) before returning your glasses within 30 days (from the date of receipt of the products) to Glasses24.
The package must contain the product(s) in the condition in which the Customer received them with all the elements (original packaging, instructions, any accessories, documentation, etc.). Any product that presents a condition indicating a use beyond the simple test by the Customer will not give right to an exchange or refund.
The Customer acknowledges being informed that the "100% satisfied, exchanged or refunded" guarantee applies only once and only to the product initially ordered.
Exception : In the absence of these elements, the Customer acknowledges that the Company Brillen24 reserves the right not to proceed with the refund, without its liability being engaged.
Please contact Customer Support before returning any item.
Who pays the returns shipping fees?
As we are based in Europe, return shipping fees are offered (*) for the countries of the European Union (only for Continental Europe territories). You will find hereunder a list of the countries for which we offer the return shipping fees :
- ✔ Austria
- ✔ Belgium
- ✔ Bulgaria
- ✔ Cyprus
- ✔ Czech republic
- ✔ Croatia
- ✔ Denmark (Excl. Groenland)
- ✔ Estonia
- ✔ Finlande
- ✔ France (Excl. Overseas Territories)
- ✔ Germany
- ✔ Greece
- ✔ Hungary
- ✔ Ireland
- ✔ Italy
- ✔ Lettony
- ✔ Lituania
- ✔ Luxembourg
- ✔ Malta
- ✔ Netherlands (Excl. Netherlands Antilles)
- ✔ Poland
- ✔ Portugal
- ✔ Romania
- ✔ Slovakia
- ✔ Slovenia
- ✔ Spain (Excl. Canary Islands)
- ✔ Sweden
- ✔ United Kingdom (Excl. British Overseas Territories)
For any other country in the world, if the customer wishes to return an item, they will have to pay for the shipping fees, after agreement with the customer service.
(*) Depending on the reason for returning the article. For more information, please visit our Returns Page.