Shipping and delivery
After production, your glasses are immediately packed and sent to the address of your choice. It's easy, convenient and safe.
Our packages are specially designed to hold one pair of glasses and are shock resistant, so you will receive one package per pair of glasses.
This delivery guarantees optimal protection to avoid any damage during transport.
Distribution of delivery time
In order to manufacture your glasses and produce quality lenses, we have to meet certain production deadlines.
Ordering online is quick and easy
- Browse our catalogues and select the frame you like
- Complete your corrections or upload a photo of your prescription (optional)
- Add your options (optional)
- Confirm your order in your shopping cart. And that's it!
- Choose your payment method and validate to finalize your purchase
3. Sending a document (optional)
- Your prescription (if not attached in your order)
- Your pupillary distances
Once your order has been validated, it takes approximately 15 to 20 days for it to be delivered to the address of your choice.
4. Manufacture of glasses (about 10 days)
- Cutting your lenses to size
- Treatment of your lenses (anti-scratch and anti-reflective)
- Adjustment of the lenses to the frame
- Quality control
5. Checks and delivery formalities (approximately 7 to 10 days)
- Shipment of glasses to your home
Your order will be sent to you by DHL and delivered by regular mail. You have the choice to indicate your personal or professional address.
These delivery times are subject to force majeure and stock shortages. You will find more information in our general terms and conditions of sale.
Delays are possible and are mainly due to customs formalities, as we cannot influence or control this procedure.
If you order progressive lenses or tinted lenses, the delivery time may be increased by 3 days as this requires special manufacturing.
In case of delay, do not hesitate to contact us at 0044 33 08 28 07 77 or write to us at email@example.com
How much is the delivery charge?
The amount of the shipping costs is determined by the invoice amount and the place of delivery.
- Belgium : up to an invoice amount of 79€, the delivery costs to Belgium are 4.99€ per order. If the invoice amount is higher, we will deliver your order free of charge.
- Great Britain : Up to an invoice value of 149€, the delivery costs to Great Britain are 19.99€ per order. If the invoice amount is higher, we will deliver your order free of charge.
- European Union: up to an invoice value of 99€, delivery to other EU member states is 4.99€ per order. If the invoice amount is higher, we will deliver your order free of charge.
For deliveries outside the European Union, with the exception of Great Britain (UK), the delivery costs are calculated according to weight and must be calculated individually. For more information, please contact our customer service in advance. You can reach our customer service from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 1pm / 2pm to 6pm and on Fridays from 9am to 1pm / 2pm to 4pm on the phone number 0044 33 08 28 07 77 as well as by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of delivery costs
|Place of delivery||Shipping costs||Free of charge VSK|
|Rest of the European Union||4.99€||99€|
|Outside the European Union||On request||On request|
Frequently asked questions?
Do I have to pay the shipping costs?
Place of delivery Shipping costs Free of charge VSK Belgium 4.99€ 79€ Great Britain 19,99€ 149€ Rest of the European Union 4.99€ 99€ Outside the European Union On request On request
If I order several pairs of glasses, will I receive them all at once?
If you order more than one pair of glasses at a time, they will be sent to you separately as our breakage protection packaging is only suitable for one pair.
What are the delivery times?
The delivery time is 15 to 20 days.